Reinforce unstable ankles with the Ultra High-5. Feather-light but super-strong the Ultra High-5 handles the twists and turns even the toughest terrain throws at you.
Who Should Wear the Ultra High-5?
- Individuals with chronic ankle instability due to a history of multiple ankle injuries
- Athletes and individuals who have reoccurring joint pain due to excessive pounding on an unforgiving surface
The Best Shoes to Wear with the Ultra High-5
- Recommended: Low-top sneakers that have a traditional tongue and laces where you can loosen the laces enough to fit the brace in the shoe.
- Not Recommended: Sneakers that have a sleeve or collar design that limit the opening of the shoe. Due to their limiting design, it is very difficult to insert any ankle braces in these shoes.
- Not Recommended: Tall boots or sandals.
- Still not sure if your shoes will work with the Ultra High-5? Message our athletic trainers for additional help.