Welcome to the Ultra Athlete family! Let’s get started on helping you wear your new Ultra High-5 ankle brace.
For ultimate comfort and protection, it’s important to review the information below before putting on your brace for the first time.
- Step 1: If possible, place the bottom of the Ultra High-5 beneath the insole of your shoe. Secure the top strap then tie your shoe laces.
- Step 2: Wear the brace so it starts forming to your ankle. The first time you wear the Ultra High-5 it may feel stiff and somewhat uncomfortable because its new has yet to form to your ankle.
If you have any issues with the way the brace FITS in the shoe or FEELS on your ankle, send us a message.
Important Notes about your Ultra High-5
- If you have pain initially, loosen the upper strap to lessen the pressure. Wear two pairs of athletic socks to provide extra cushioning until the brace forms to the ankle. Be patient through this break-in process.
Questions? Send us a message – we’re here to help.
Replacement straps or pads
The Ultra High-5 is composed of the outer shell, an inner pad, and an upper activity strap. Here are some helpful tips for replacing your strap and pad:
- When you’re replacing the straps on your brace, do so one strap at a time so you can see how they were originally inserted.
- When replacing the pad, make sure to align the velcro on the new pad with the existing velcro on the shell.
Fitting Questions and Concerns
If you’ve followed the steps for getting a proper fit or if you’ve tried to break-in your brace but still are experiencing discomfort, please contact our customer support team. We can help you make adjustments to your brace and make sure it is comfortable to wear.