We are actively seeking a fulfillment associate to join our team in Indianapolis, IN near Fishers. This role would be perfect for a stay-at-home parent looking for daytime hours, a retiree looking for a part-time job, or anyone who is interested in helping pick and pack orders for a D2C sports-enthusiastic company.
You must be available to come into the office during Monday–Friday from 9am-4pm for 15-20 hours per week. Specific working hours within that timeframe are flexible and can be adjusted around other obligations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventory Management – Counting, Reporting, Reconciliation
- Receiving product, fulfilling, packaging, and shipping orders within established team goals to ensure on-time order delivery
- Accurately picking products, performing quality control checks, packing products, and preparing orders for shipment
- Ensuring all marketing pieces and brand collateral is included in each order on an as-needed basis
- Processing and repackaging returns
- Cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and participating in projects as needed
- May occasionally need to lift boxes up to 40lbs, but this is not a common task.
- No warehouse experience is necessary
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
To apply for this position please email Kristi Thacker at [email protected] and make sure to note your availability during the times of Monday – Friday (between the hours of 9am-4pm) and any applicable experience.